How much is a Beagle Australian Shepherd mix? Finding an Aussie Beagle Mix Breeder
The average cost of an Australian shepherd beagle mix puppy ranges from $400 up to $1,000. Generally, the more unusual the coat and eye color, the more expensive the puppy will be. The Australian shepherd beagle mix is quite a new breed, so finding one might take you a while.
How much does an Australian Shepherd mix cost? The average price of the Australian Shepherd ranges from $650 to $850. However, an Aussie can cost anywhere between $300 to $1,800+ USD depending on breeder reputation, coat colors, pedigree and location.
How much is a mini Australian Shepherd mix? Mini Australian Shepherds are pricier than standard-sized Aussies. A puppy costs anywhere from $1,000 to $3,000, and can go as high as $5,000. But why are they so expensive? A lot factors into the price, such as their bloodline and coat color.
What is the cutest Australian Shepherd mix?
- Augi (Australian Shepherd x Pembroke Welsh Corgi)
- Aussie Pitbull (Australian Shepherd x Pitbull)
- Aussiedoodle (Australian Shepherd x Poodle)
- Aussie Retriever (Australian Shepherd x Golden Retriever)
- Aussie Rottweiler (Australian Shepherd x Rottweiler)